So, what is the definition of SEO?
it stands for search engine optimization, but what needs to be optimized?
The design, the links, or the writing?
Yes, all of these need to be optimized.
SEO can be defined in another way as is the art of Showing high on a search engine in the unpaid sections, known as the organic listings.
more information SEO
A lot of studies already detected the importance of SEO and here are a few figures to prove it:
93% of all traffic comes to your website from a search engine.
75% of search engine users don’t scroll past the first page of search engine results.
More than 60% of marketers believed that improving SEO and growing organic presence in search engines is their top inbound marketing priority.
The first website on Google’s organic search results has a 32% clickthrough rate.
Putting all these stats in mind, it is not the issue of whether you should create a good SEO for your website but rather how to do it most efficiently. Using basic SEO principles is one of the best ways to increase your website traffic.
SEO Specialist is a key factor to empower your website rankings on popular search engines, such as Google and Bing.
The SEO specialist optimizes on-page elements to produce relevant search results, growing site traffic, brand awareness, lead volume, and a positive user experience in your website.
“The primary purpose of an SEO specialist is the same as any marketer: Create more sales for the company,” says Brett Bastello, SEO manager at Inseev Interactive, a digital marketing agency in San Diego.
An SEO specialist can make your website more visible within the search engines, which results in increased sales and more traffic.
Other roles include:
- Implementing and maintaining titles, meta tags, and headlines.
- URL redirects and 404 errors.
- Analyzing competitors’ websites.
- Monitoring Google Search Console and similar tools.
- Identifying link-building opportunities.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and agencies.
- working with the members of the marketing and creative teams to develop new initiatives.
- Update and manage accounts on social media platforms to increase audience engagement.